As a business owner, you know how important it is to keep on top of things. Implementing the latest technology, buying new office equipment, and going to informative seminars. All these things can help to promote your business. In addition, it gives your customers confidence in your ability to get the job done. However, what happens if you allow your physical facility to get rundown? Your customers might get the wrong impression of how well your business is being run.
One surefire way to make your facility look modern and updated? Redo the flooring! In a commercial facility, there are several different routes you can take to make your business look great:
- Commercial businesses will see much more traffic than your home. That’s why concrete is such a popular option. Concrete is strong and durable. Plus, when paired with a sealer for added protection, will look attractive and stylish for many years.
- Concrete is a great way to go, but if you’re looking for something that has added visual appeal, stamped concrete or stamp-able overlays can be a great option.
- When you think of concrete, you probably think dull gray. There are several options that can be used that can color your concrete. These include stains, dyes, and integral color and hardeners.
- If you’d prefer to not replace your entire floor, you can choose to resurface your current concrete floor instead. Concrete is incredibly durable. So there are several ways that you can ‘refinish’ your concrete floor to give it a fresh, modern look.
- According to the Health Facilities Management website, in medical facilities it’s important to have flooring that is low maintenance, skid resistant, and antimicrobial to prevent the spread of disease. The same is true of food industry facilities. Antimicrobial flooring is the way to go.
Things to Consider
There are also several things you need to consider when looking into replacing or resurfacing your commercial flooring. Regal Commercial Services tells you to think about the following:
You will need to completely empty your room when redoing the floor. However, decisions will have to be made. For example, where to transfer the desks and other furnishings to another work area while the floor is replaced. Also, if you can shut your business down for several days or have the work done over the weekend.
What equipment is in the room you are re-flooring? If you are working on a bathroom, for instance, make sure that your employees or customers have access to another restroom.
If the area you are working on is an office area, you may need to consider how you are going to get your computers and other tech equipment dismantled and reassembled. This is not necessarily difficult to accomplish, but does take some forethought.
Who To Call
Whether you are in the planning stages or already know exactly what you want in terms of new flooring for your business, there’s only one call you need to make. That is to the Concrete Décor Store! They will be able to give you great advice in terms of what flooring will best suit your business needs, and can follow up with excellent installation and service.