Resinous Flooring & Sealers For Commercial & Industrial Applications
Commercial and industrial spaces need strong, durable, beautiful flooring systems and surfaces that can provide years of service, which is why concrete is such a popular choice. Versatile and strong, concrete provides almost endless customizable options and maintains its strength and style, even in the most abusive environments. Of course, without a sealer, that’s not the case.
Sealers and resinous flooring systems serve to provide that added protection that concrete and cementitious surfaces demand, especially in commercial and industrial applications like these:
- Parking Lots
- Retail Floors
- Food Prep Areas & Commercial Kitchens
- Food Facilities
- Processing & Bottling Plants
- Auto Showrooms, Garages, & Repair Shops
- Airports & Hangers
- Convention Centers
These protective systems work to prevent damage caused by abrasions, foot traffic, chemicals, moisture, UV light, and other harmful substances and conditions, while enhancing coloring and adding shine. Because they provide a seamless surface, they also resist staining and keep moisture and microbials from penetrating the concrete.
We Carry The Most Effective & Trusted Resinous Flooring Systems & Sealers In The Industry
The Concrete Décor Store is your source for the best resinous flooring and sealers in the industry. We carry a sealer for every application – just tell us more about your industrial or commercial space and we’ll help you determine which sealer will best suit your needs:
- Epoxy Flooring – Epoxies are typically two-component systems that provide a hard, strong, and resilient protective layer on cementitious surfaces. Available in clear and colored formulas, epoxy concrete sealers are great for creating customized, abrasion-resistant concrete countertops and interior floors. These particular systems are not UV stable and are not recommended for exterior applications. Learn more here.
- Polyaspartic & Polyurea Sealers – Polyaspartic & Polyurea sealers, on the other hand, are UV stable and approved for exterior cementitious surfaces that are exposed to sunlight. Like epoxies, they effectively protect against abrasion damage, and can also prevent staining and discoloration caused by foods, oils, and chemicals. For this reason, they are incredibly popular for food prep areas, commercial kitchens, airplane hangers, labs, and other commercial and industrial environments where spills are likely to occur. Learn more about these sealers here.
- Polyurethane Sealers & Chemical-Resistant Urethanes (C.R.U.) – Polyurethane sealers and chemica-resistant urethanes are thicker than other options like acrylic and are great or high-traffic areas, concrete countertops, and exterior cementitious surfaces. They provide a clear, UV stable finish and are able to stand up to chemicals, abrasions, and more. Find out more here.
- Acrylic Sealers – Acrylic sealers are topical sealing options that are great for interior and exterior surfaces. With acrylics, you can expect water and salt protection; however, because acrylic sealers provide a thinner layer of protection than other options, it’s recommended that you apply several layers of finish or wax to protect and preserve its service life. Find out more about acrylic sealers and their benefits here.
Whatever the size or particulars of your commercial or industrial project, The Concrete Décor Store can help. We have the most trusted and proven products in the industry and can answer any questions you have. Come by or call us at 210-617-7565 today!
Get a Quote
Call us at (210) 617-7565 or fill out our contact form to get a quote for your project or materials.
You made the decision to have a new deck built. Whether you decided to use plywood or concrete, you love the way it looks and you can’t wait to start using it. What’s more relaxing on a summer evening than putting some meat on the grill and sitting out on your deck...
If you own a warehouse, storage shed, or an industry where you have large machinery that needs to be stored, you may be concerned about what type of flooring to install. You may be concerned that your flooring won’t be able to hold up to the heavy machinery or other...